The advancing module can be used to add all your pre-production to your event. All the information added into the advancing module will be visible for your team and will automatically be shared with the artist and crew through the ABOSS app.
You can update each field by adding, editing or removing information from each field, your changes will be saved automatically and used for the itinerary and are visible for the artist and crew in the ABOSS app.
Type of content in the advancing page
The advancing page is divided in a couple of sections.
- Event information contains Website information and ticketlink information.
- Time Schedule contains the Time Schedule for the Artist. Get in Band, Soundcheck, Showtime, Etc.
- Contacts contains linked contacts. Click the 'chain' icon to link persons from your contact database.
- Basic Information contains details about the location like navigation address and parking information.
- Advanced Information contains the technical part of the advancing. What Stage is the artist playing, what is the capacity of the venue, What is the line up of the event, info about Special effects, Etc.
Update the status
You can update the status of each field directly from the top right corner of the field. To update the status of a specific field, hover over the little circle in top right of the field and four options will appear; gray (off), red, orange and green. Select the status you'd like to update the specific field to and you're done!
All the information you enter in the advancing module will be displayed on your itinerary and is available through the ABOSS App. To view the itinerary, click on the icon to preview the itinerary PDF. You can also mail the itinerary directly from ABOSS by clicking on the icon.
External Request for Advancing
You can send a link to the promoter and let them fill out all the information about the event. Add the received information straight into ABOSS. After approval of the agent the information will be added to the booking.